Pray For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pray4peace

Guest
Please help me pray that I get a job, and that me and ### can get married. ###
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
### thank you for the beautiful prayer it touched my heart. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray that I can apply for jobs and pray for god's direction pray as I feel so depressed pray that I can pay my bills and finances and pray that I can give back with my finances pray as it is impossible to get married and live in ### and have children and pray as I feel so worthless because I am...
Replies
9
Views
132
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
127
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom