Pray For ### And ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray for ### and her family Lord. Lord bless them abundantly Lord. Lord shower your happiness, peace and joy and make them your instruments Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I pray for you to please help for ### and her family. Guide them in your hands and protect their lives from the enemies, Lord give them strengths and provide them what they need in their life. Lord I trust in You and hope this family will be glorify you for always. Give them Joy and Bless them All Father God. Amen
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I have almost lost my faith as there is a Tiktok video promoting the Taoist faith to get a job and ask me to go to his house to get the talisman and at night I keep getting black figures in my dreams. Pray that I will find a job soon and pray for repentance. As I thought of leaving the...
Replies
10
Views
145
You have left me with no solution so the best solution is to leave you alone this Christian God alone. I don't want you anymore neither will I have to submit to your will and Jesus you asked for it that I left the faith because of your empty promises and failed prayers now you can trials after...
Replies
9
Views
133
I have left the faith since Jusus cannot answer my prayer in giving me a job and a girlfriend so now I left it, church I also quit going and went on to something rather than Jesus with empty promises which will not happen. You can't blame me cause for dropping out and turning to other faith.
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom