Pray For ### and ### to Receive God's Blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcius

Account Closed
Please pray for my ### to get better. She caught a cold from her job and it keeps her from doing her best at work. Her co-workers tell her that she needs to go home but we can't afford to have neither one of us out of work in this changing economy that is going on around the country. We try very hard to keep a roof over our heads. And at times it's hard. People think that just because I'm working that we can afford it if she takes a few days off to get better. I informed her if they want her to take off from work to get better, then go to Human Resources and tell them that they're going to pay for her to be out until she gets better. My ### has used up all of her sick time and has to acquire more before she can take off. Her job is very demanding and her co-workers really treat her bad. I've asked her to look for another job but it's hard right now with the job market the way that it is. Please keep us in your prayers that things will get better for us. I love my ### very much and really hate to see her going through this. I myself do not make enough money for her to be a stay-at-home ###. If I did she still would want to get out and work. That's the kind of woman that she is. It hurt my heart a great deal to see her this way and can't do anything about it but pray. That's why I'm asking for help here on prayer request. I know that we're not the only married couple going through changes and hope that everyone who reads this can understand we all have problems that need God's blessing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
249
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:33 – “The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights the stark difference between the outcomes of those who live wickedly and...
Replies
12
Views
255
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom