Pray for ### and ### in ###.

Got a good message from ### today! "A believing woman I met at a study today that had no idea of our need gave us almost $###." Thanks for praying! Keep them in prayer to find consistent and sufficient income. šŸ™šŸ˜Š
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I pray that the money will be deposited into my account first thing in tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and my son ### will have the money to pay the deposit to move into the rental in ###. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
157
Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
250
Good morning everyone? I need your prayers for my daughter ###, She has been coughing for a while now. I have gone to different hospitals for medication but all have failed. There is no change at all. My mother ### and mother in-law ### also father remember them. My sister ### and her family...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom