pray for ### and ### from sickness and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter msmithrich
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msmithrich

Guest
pray for me and my husband from sickness and financial problems for and for new home pay for. and my son success in college and playing football. his name is ###, my name is ### and my husband name is ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Minister's of the most high God pray for me ### ### have been sick for almost two weeks started as coughing and flu now today I feel numbness all over my body I went to Government clinic have been given medicine name Prednisone and septrin and panado waiting to go to the lab tomorrow...
Replies
10
Views
372
Hello. I have been sick over the past month constantly feeling unwell day after day. I have also had 2 panic attacks. I assume that I am sick because of the fear of sickness and work. I have reached my breaking point and I really hope that this will change. I hope to thrive next month and the...
Replies
6
Views
280
I want to request a prayer for my husband who is very sick right now. I want him to get better soon by the grace of God.
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom