Pray For A Peaceful Night Of Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

saylian

Humble Servant of All
Lord we come before You to pray for a good night sleep. we reject & rebuke any spirits that do not belong to You to be away from my bedroom & from the house!!! Lord cover me with Your precious blood & keep me safe as I turn in for the night. in the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
Father Lord I cry out in Your mighty name. banish all the evil spirits that do not belong to You away from this room!!!away front his house!!! Lord Your mighty name rules over all!!! cover me with Your precious blood Lord!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS, COVER MY NIGHT WITH YOUR HOLY PROTECTION. LET NO SATANIC ATTACK OR DEMON COME NEAR ME. GIVE ME PEACEFUL AND RESTFUL SLEEP. DESTROY EVERY PLAN OF SATAN AGAINST MY LIFE. FILL MY HEART AND HOME WITH YOUR PEACE AND YOUR HOLY PRESENCE. IN YOUR MIGHTY NAME, JESUS, AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
326
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
215
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom