Pray for a peaceful day at work. ...

Pray for a peaceful day at work. Pray that my ###'s class is calm and peaceful. Pray that the children will follow my directions today. Pray that God will calm my anxieties by granting me favor all day at work. I declare this in Jesus name. amen
Praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear...
Replies
11
Views
134
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord I ask that he will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not You. I ask that they will to be gone forever and never return in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord I pray that my son will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not You. I ask that they will to be gone forever and never return in...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom