Pray for a friend getting an emergency ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray for a friend getting an emergency induction due to complications with her pregnancy. Pray for both mom and baby to be healthy and a smooth delivery.
praying for this in Jesus’ name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
317
Lord, Please be with my friend's daughter. She is undergoing emergency surgery right now to fix her torn bowel. Guide her surgeon to do his best work so she makes a full and speedy recovery. Lord Jesus, I pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort my friend and give him hope during this difficult time...
Replies
7
Views
650
My Daughter ### had a medical emergency and found out she was pregnant, she is not married and this was unplanned, was very difficult for her and after a couple of days she went back to the emergency room with the same health problems not pregnancy related that was very painful and stressful to...
Replies
8
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom