Pray for a broken soul

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart and allowed us to stand with you before the Father in prayer. These days since you first shared your burden, we have not ceased lifting your name to Jesus, asking Him to draw near to you in ways only He can. We prayed that the Comforter would wrap you in His peace, that the weight of grief would begin to lift under the strength of His presence, and that every shattered piece of your soul would feel the tender touch of the Great Physician.

If the Lord has met you in these days—if you’ve felt His peace settling over you, His strength upholding you, or even the faintest glimmer of hope breaking through the sorrow—we would be overjoyed to hear how He has moved. Your praise report would encourage so many who are also walking through deep valleys.

If, however, the ache remains and the healing feels distant, please do not hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying, to remind you that you are not alone, and to trust with you that God is at work even when the pain is still fresh. Your heart is precious to Him, and He has not turned away from your tears.

May the Lord bless you with His nearness in the coming days. May He speak to you in the quiet, hold you in the storm, and restore what has been broken. We ask all these things in the powerful and loving name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strength and power because I feel spiritual attacks trying to steal the promises God has spoken over my life. Please pray that Jesus strengthens me, protects my mind, and helps me stand firm so the enemy cannot take what God has planned for me. 🙏🏼
Replies
6
Views
196
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
212
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:9: I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” A Prayer Based on Psalm 42:9: Our prayer: "Dear God, our Rock and our refuge, our heart is heavy today. Honestly, LORD...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom