Pray fo rrevial in greece and renewal that man made rituals from

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray fo rrevial in greece and renewal that man made rituals from seeing jesus christ . Pray for God to bless me with more of his Holy presence and help me learn to organize things in my life . Pray for favor in my life so that I can get debts paid off and help keep a pledge to help people and get life straight and bind any demonic attacks . Pray for restoration in my brain ansd mind that my neuro-chemistry be normal and I get sleep and wake up to do devotion time at 3:00 in the mornings . Pray for healing , creative restoration for sherry , dave , jamie that God touch their bodies . Pray for healing , creative restoration and miralce in rodney 's body . Pray for salvation and deliverance for ron and sherry . Pray for healing , salvation for mariam family . Pray for God to show ron his Glory . Pray for God to protectand save them my friends in the service . Pray for Pray for God to open the eyes of people in the church about some of the teaching of rick W. and purify the church th

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Greetings man of God.Thank you so much for this online prayer platform.I believe so much in this NSPPD morning prayer platform and I believe I am the next to testify. I join my faith with you and your team to pray for my Goals and action plan. 1)gaining financial indepence this year 2022.I am...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some areas, THE LARGEST NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS PERSECUTED...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some areas, THE LARGEST NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS PERSECUTED...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom