Pray ### feet stop hurting

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to stop hurting others and myself to stop using others and to have friends
Replies
8
Views
469
Please pray for our family. My son needs to accept Jesus as his personal Savior. He is so cold and mean...so disrespectful to his sisters and I. We love him. I have loved and cared for him to the best of my God-given ability for his entire life. He began being emotionally and mentally abusive...
Replies
9
Views
453
Please pray my stomach stop hurting and I'm able to get things done today and the next few days. Please also pray I get my ### registered for school without any issues and also get my driver's license renewed. Pray my ### ### is doing ok and they are not treating him bad at home. Amen
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom