Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Don't know what to think of these churches anymore
Pray especially for these churches these days and for God to have His way.
I was driving by an old church I had attended long ago, and saw alot of cars coming in for this special event, so I parked out of curiosity because I have not attended church since before all this started and they have all been shut down for so long. To my surprise when I walked in: They took your temperature,
Then they have you sign a waiver,
Then they scanned you with a wand like you are at an airport?
I said What? Are you kidding me?
I thought I was at a Worldly event!
What are these churches coming too
I'd say most or about half of the attendees there were Not even wearing masks and they had spaced us pretty close to each other. This made me feel so uneasy so I left. Is this separation of Church and State?
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS
IS THIS RIGHT?
MY LORD YOUR MIGHTY PROTECTING BLOOD AND FIRE MY LORD PRAISE YAHSHUA MIRACLES HAVE MERCY ON US ALL YOU ARE PRAISED IN THESE LAST HOURS. HEAL US AND BRING ALL YOUR GODLY HELP SOON AND BLESSINGS. AMEN 🔥🙏🙌

Last edited:
Dear Jesus, we are praying for all churches to have revival. Some churches are closed due to Covid 19 and will not be open soon. Touch the hearts of those who are living a life that is not pleasing to you. Please answer this prayer. We know, churches do not save anyone. Jesus does. Let us all give our life to Him and love Him and praise Him before we get up and all day long. Jesus loves and cares. He wants to bless your life. Amen

You would think after all of their precautions they can at least hand out masks like alot of the stores are doing and not turn this into a Business...Praise God Come my Lord Yahshua and convict all those Not right with You. Have Mercy Amen 🔥🙏🙌

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
We all need Jesus and more of Jesus. Why aren’t we as a whole Thanking and Praising Him for the good in our lives even if some things appear as bad in our eyes for a moment? Don’t we Love Jesus just for what He did for Us at the cross? Was the cross bad for Him or did it draw Us all to Him...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom