Pray About This Please For Miracle We Know Is Possible

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Please pray for this person's ### son, who's ### years old has had cancer for a while now. He got the all clear and he was told he was cancer free, then a few weeks later they did a scan and told the little boy he has ### weeks to live :( it's terrible.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ### yrs old ###...Touch him father and heal him and show your mighty miracle in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear God, I pray that you cure this little boy of this terrible disease called cancer. Jesus Lord, you turned water into wine and created many miracles while on earth and can cure this boy from cancer. Heavenly Father, we need this child, the children are our future and we need him, to grow up healthy and strong and be the man you made him to be! Thank you Father, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen!
 
I pray to you Lord Jesus that the scan be found in error and that the cancer be removed from this precious child's body. I have strong faith in your name Father that his health will be restored. Thank-you Jesus !!!
 
Father I pray your will be done in this young child's life Father we don't ever know life's destiny or why things happen, but I pray Lord God for this child be delivered in the mighty name of Jesus, Lord I pray through this miracle that someone would come to know you Lord in Jesus name, father comfort this family and neighbors, shower them with Your Love, your peace Your understanding, in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need some advice here brothers and sisters. I have been struggling with a battle for a few months now and I don’t know why. I was saved in September of 2025 and had such joy and felt so connected to God. I was so confident He was going to use me and had great plans for me. After a little...
Replies
7
Views
198
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom