Praising God and praying for strength, wisdom and guidance today

Sunshine82

Beloved of All
It's a tough morning for me on the East Coast, but I am thankful and am praising God for bringing me this far. God is soo good! -- To all of us! We don't need to be wealthy or in good spirits all the time to know it and feel God's glory working in our lives. I am so greatful dear God! And I thank you!!

Today I have to go back to court because of people who have been harassing and taunting me for a long time. I'm having to try and prove that people who put some kind of way to view me, in private areas in my apt. like the shower and bathroom made it impossible for me to stay in my home. This is a tough battle, as I am now trying to listen to the awful tapes of my self in these areas being watched.

I am saddened and disgusted, but not enough to where I can't pray for people who are sick enough to do these things. May God guide them in peace to His awesome glory, and to His word, and open and soften their hearts. God you could do it!! There's no power as great as yours!! Your mercy rain supreme.

I ask for your prayers today for wisdom and strength and guidance. In Jesus precious name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please help me. You know the struggles, pressures, tensions that I am going through at my work place. There is no one to help me, guide me. Lord Jesus, hold my hand and lead me in the path I should go. Take control of my life. Perfect everything that concerns me. Bless me with your...
Replies
11
Views
193
Please pray for me, right now I need strength and patience in my prayers. a couple months ago I asked God for a sign and I think He showed me. But I'm a little afraid to trust it. And things are happening right now that will either confirm the sign or absolutely destroy it. And I know that deep...
Replies
7
Views
772
Hello prayer warriors. Praying for strength, wisdom and financial blessing. I am just trying to stay focus Lord. For every No, there is going to be a YES my child. Lord, I have prayed for so many things in my life and never gave up, but did feel let down. Lord, I pray for my ex-husband to come...
Replies
7
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom