Praise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
Father, I stand before Your throne with praise on my lips and gratefulness in my heart. Thank You for allowing me to make it to the second stage of interviews for this new position. Father, You have equipped me with all of the skills necessary to perform this job and do it well. Please grant me the peace of Your spirit as I ready myself for the testing next week. Place a hedge of protection around me and keep satan from introducing fear into the situation. I pray that by Your grace and mercy, I will be able to remain calm and focused and perform these tests to the best of my ability. I praise You for this opportunity and ask that Your will be done. In the holy name of Jesus I pray, by His perfect blood I am saved. Amen.
 
Father, thank you for ###. Your Kingdom Come & Will Be DONE! Give her daily BREAD (Work), and guard her from the evil one. Give her favor like a shield (Ps 5:12), in Jesus' Name.
 
Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. As Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember...God is in control. God Got YOU. You are going to do great.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with ### prayer, Lord I know you will bless Her with all Her wantes and Needs......IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD, I PRAISE YOUR NAME FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY LORD FOR ### Lord, she only asks if this is your Will Lord, I pray for your Courage and strength Lord for ###, I Will stand in the gap for ### Lord, Give her your clarity Lord, She is your brilliant child, Help to her to be calm and to remember your hand is upon her Lord, With your great confidence Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
396
I praise the lord god almighty through his son Jesus my lord and savior. Not only am i praising for the lords presence and the closeness we are engaging in, I am thankful for his divine favor that is on my life today. Because of this favor I have preferential treatment ment in all areas no...
Replies
15
Views
257
Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom