Praise You Lord Jesus Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lord God our Father in heaven, I just praise your holy merciful and gracious name forever. Now in the valley upon the mountains and always.

I thank you for what you have done in my life, what you are doing in my life and ALL the things you are going to do in my life.

I pray that I can continue to praise you through every season and time.

Amen and Amen
 
I am so in agreement with you...just wish I could feel the praise in my heart right now it is an effort, but yes God I so agree with EastTNchick! May we be thankful for everything you have done in our lives and will be doing..it is amazing how you always help even when we can't see immediately or the long-term results of your timing.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. In all things give thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No amount of thankfulness can ever be given for all that has been given ever. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
304
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
186
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for doing everything for my salvation including giving me my beliefs in You and so much more for Your Glory and my Good in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom