Amen, I agree. Not only does He lead us but He blesses us every single day, the mere fact that we write on this forum is a blessing. The fact that we are alive is a blessing. Praise Him, always.
Yes praise the Lord for being there and leading us we all so often forget to praise him....even for the little things we don't recognize until later as from God.
Praying for peace and the lead of all the walk in you and the light shone by the stars you light within us preparing us to show his love to others for testimony. Amen.
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray for us miracle blessing,I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray for me I need justice and God miracle 😭 pls pls pls I need peace of life 🙏
Please for my financial problems.this months very difficult for money.for rent paying.and other some loan also.pray to god for my financial problems .no one is helping me.