Praise the Lord ### ###

Gralander

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord brother Pray for my back pain till under breast area. Some discomfort. I thank the Lord for hearing my prayers even before years I sent a healing prayer request and I'm healed Glory to God. Thank you team. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name to give You praise and glory for hearing and answering ###'s prayer request for healing. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your healing power that has brought relief to ###'s back pain. We ask that You continue to bring healing and comfort to ###'s body and that You would bring complete healing and restoration. We ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord brother Pray for my back pain till under breast area. Some discomfort. I thank the Lord for hearing my prayers even before years I sent a healing prayer request and I'm healed Glory to God. Thank you team. Amen
PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.

Ps.103:3-5
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
132
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
93
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom