Praise the lord
Why is it that soon after accepting Jesus I have had no peace.
For about ### years now.
I get satanic attacks almost every day.
Never worked even though I am a medical Doctor.
Never got married
Never had children
I have big FIBROIDS
I HAVE GIVEN UP BECAUSE NO DELIVERANCE OR FASTING WORKS FOR ME.

I even sometimes get attacks from members of church.
As a result, me right now I am
### years old
No money
No family ie husband
Homeless staying in homeless people hostel for more than ### years.
Lived in ### for ### years.
All my belongings stolen.
Feeling suicidal
Heart Attack survivor
And on and on never had peace or life since accepting Jesus Christ as my Master and Saviour
Glory be to God
###
###
Dear lord I pray for your peace to be upon your servant let all shackles that en prison be broken in Jesus Christ name lord Jesus Christ your word says says you came to set the captives free set free ### whatever the enemy has stolen let there be restoration in Jesus Christ name I pray for blessing breakthrough in Jesus Christ mighty name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
98
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
112
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom