Praise the Lord! Very Good Morning! I request you to please ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kanchan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanchan

Guest
Praise the Lord!

Very Good Morning!

I request you to please pray for my father-in-law [Mr. ### ###]. He is becoming too weak and in his right leg continuous pain. His cancer is increasing. Please pray for him.

My mother [Mrs. ### ###] is too weak now and she also has many problems. She cannot take any product of milk. Dr. has guessed that she has osteoporosis. She cries because after every few days she is sick and internally she is becoming very weak. Please pray for their good health.

Please pray for them.

Thank you!

Regards

### ###
 
I am praying for you and I know God will intervene. There is nothing impossible with God. Jesus can heal today for he never changes. He healed on earth and he is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God bless each of you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning I request you that it has been one year and seven months since my marriage. God gave me a child but I had a miscarriage, but now if God gives me another child, let him be healthy and strong.
Replies
8
Views
328
A very good morning in Jesus name. Im ### from Namibia. I am sending a prayer request. I am in a long-term relationship of 11 years with the father of my son. I would like to send this request on his behalf. He has an alcoholic problem. He would go out to bars and stay the whole day and even not...
Replies
5
Views
240
Good morning, I request that you pray with me over my family's breakthrough, freedom from bondages and initiated stagnation. Both financial and spiritual freedom. Amen
Replies
12
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom