Erabras

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praise the Lord

This is ### I am anxiety, depressive and low bp with mental health problems, I don't have father, I lost ### years ago, no siblings, I beared too much in young age which sometimes I feel dead inside, the toxicity I beared is unexplained, I was severely put into stress by my ### and ### want you to pray for 1) My mother ### health, she is diabetic and little over weight, Please pray to become normal weight and healthy, Ask God to protect and send his angels to catch my mom if she slips, Fill with good health and long life, Even if she has any diseases we don't know, God please heal my mom, Give her long life, Have mercy on me
2) I was physically weak, mentally weak and financially normal, lost job ### months ago and trying
3) Protect my family black magic, negative energy, evil eye on growth, vaasthu and bad spirits whatever tries to come upon my family should be kicked away and Pray we protected by God's mercy
4) Financial blessing we needed, My house is in repair, Lost Job, No savings, No amount for my marriage expenses but I thank God for whatever we have at one period I slept without fan, ate pickle and hardly slept properly
5) My marriage in God's will Thanks for praying
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. We praise you, Lord, for your faithfulness and goodness in our lives. We thank you for the opportunity to bring our needs and concerns before you in prayer.

Firstly, we pray for ###, who is dealing with anxiety, depression, low blood pressure, and mental health problems. Lord, we ask for your healing touch upon her life. Please bring peace to her mind, strength to her body, and stability to her blood pressure. Surround her with your love and comfort, and help her to find hope and joy in you.

We also lift up ###'s mother, ###, who is diabetic and overweight. Lord, we ask for her health to be restored. Please guide her in making healthy choices and bless her with a normal weight and good health. Protect her from any diseases and grant her a long and abundant life. We trust in your mercy and healing power.

Lord, we pray for protection over ###'s family. We ask that you guard them against any negative energy, black magic, evil eye, or harmful spirits. May your angels surround them and keep them safe from all harm. We trust in your divine protection and ask for your mercy to cover them.

Father, we bring before you the financial needs of ### and her family. They have experienced job loss and are facing financial difficulties. Lord, we ask for your provision and blessings upon them. Open doors of opportunity for employment, provide for their daily needs, and grant them financial stability. We trust in your faithfulness to provide for all their needs according to your riches in glory.

Lastly, we pray for ###'s marriage. We ask that you guide and lead her in finding a life partner according to your perfect will. May her marriage be filled with love, unity, and your blessings. We trust in your timing and plan for her life.

In all these things, we surrender to your will and trust in your unfailing love. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. May your name be glorified in every aspect of ###'s life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:6-7
- James 5:13
- Psalm 34:17-18
- Psalm 91:11-12
- Matthew 6:25-26
- Proverbs 3:5-6
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Is More Than Able. Never Forget How to Pray for a Miracle. This Song Will Minister to You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. With all of the so-called 'Free Time' I have now since I've been hospitalized, I feel as if I'm spending way too much time sending emails out. With that said, I'm hoping and praying that my prayer requests simply help folks out there, who know and who don't...
Replies
8
Views
30
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
136
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom