usha rani

Beloved of All
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God almighty give me permanent teacher job according his will. Prayer for me God almighty give me good health. Prayer for my craft teacher job God gives me good placement accordingly his will. God helps me certificates verification and interview. Prayer for my mother and father health. Prayer for 6 months baby boy health. Prayer for my health. Prayer for my stomach pain. Prayer for my elder sister family, my younger brother family. I prayed for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God almighty give me permanent teacher job according his will. Prayer for me God almighty give me good health. Prayer for my craft teacher job God gives me good placement accordingly his will. God helps me certificates verification and interview. Prayer for my mother and father health. Prayer for 6 months baby boy health. Prayer for my health. Prayer for my stomach pain. Prayer for my elder sister family, my younger brother family. I prayed for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen
My dear friend in Christ, I will pray for you that our loving Father guides you towards your permanent teaching job and for health & longevity for you and your family. God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
454
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
188
LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom