Praise the Lord, prayer for me and my health. Prayer for my family, mother and father health. Prayer for my sister's husband ### health. Prayer for my sister God almighty strengthen her. Prayer for my life. God almighty heal my father. Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God almighty give me permanent teacher job according his will. Prayer for me God almighty give me good health. Prayer for my craft teacher job God gives me good placement accordingly his will. God helps me certificates verification and interview. Prayer for my mother and father health. Prayer for my sister's 7+years son. Prayer for 1+years boy health. Prayer for my health. Prayer for my stomach pain. Prayer for my elder sister family, my younger brother family. Prayer for my new work God almighty give me good health and knowledge and wisdom, success. I prayed for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen.
Amen I prayed for this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
93
Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
391
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom