Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
So I’m ### almost ### and there’s this girl, her name is ###, my name is ###, and we’ve been talking and I’m sure she likes me and I like her too, we’ve been texting now I think she wants me to go to prom I do too but, please pray for our love, I prayed already for God’s clarity and discernment...
Replies
9
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom