🙏🙏🙏Praise The Lord 🙏please pray for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
207
I am going through things in life and need God's miracles in all areas of my life. I am currently pregnant and I am praying for a healthy baby without defects or any forms of abnormality or sickness. I want this baby to be protected, covered, and be in health and wholeness, full of life, and...
Replies
9
Views
351
It's now been 6 months since my child's father died and again my child is experiencing self-gratification disorder. She has started doing this when I fought with my husband and kept away for 4 months and after 4 months post my patch-up did his death occur. Is this some sort of punishment to me...
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom