Athoulia

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord!!! Please pray for my brother-in-law Mr. ###, as he is suffering from chronic liver disease and fighting for his life and his hands, legs, and abdomen are swelling badly and the water is being tapped from his body every week. Pls pray to the Almighty so that the Lord forgives all his sins and gives him a new life by touching him with His powerful hands and may the Holy Spirit command his life. Pls pray for him. Thanks...All the Glory to the Lord!!!!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Lord Jesus, thank you that you love this person. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.

Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the Bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation.

I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here then keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven.

God, I thank you that this person belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen.

~ ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray for us miracle blessing,I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray for me I need justice and God miracle 😭 pls pls pls I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
160
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
137
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom