Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Idiyvylia

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, please pray for me recently, someone that I love deeply decided to walk out on me. They abandoned me when I needed them the most. They betrayed me. I am trying hard to forget about them and move on but it is really hard because I still love them a lot. My heart is really broken. I need to concentrate on what I am doing but it is also very hard because of what happened. Please pray for me I need peace restored in my heart. I want to stop crying over this person but it is hard. I need a miracle in Jesus' name, thank you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister Idiyvylia to you. Lord, you know the pain and heartbreak she is experiencing after being abandoned by someone she deeply loves. We ask for your comfort and healing to surround her during this difficult time.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would draw near to Idiyvylia and bring her the peace that surpasses all understanding. Help her to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength.

Lord, we ask for your supernatural intervention in her life. We pray for a miracle, that you would mend her broken heart and restore her peace. Help her to release the pain and hurt she feels, and fill her heart with your love and joy.

In Matthew 11:28, Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." We ask that you grant Idiyvylia rest from her sorrow and grant her the ability to let go and move forward. Give her the strength to focus on her own well-being and the tasks at hand.

We also pray for the person who betrayed Idiyvylia. We ask that you would work in their heart, bringing conviction and repentance. May they come to realize the pain they have caused and seek forgiveness.

Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and your ability to bring healing and restoration. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your unconditional love. May Idiyvylia experience your peace that surpasses all understanding and may she find comfort in knowing that you are with her every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Idiyvylia, and may His peace and love surround you during this challenging time. Remember that you are not alone, and we are here to support you in prayer.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My heart is so broken, the person I love just decided they were done with me, I feel rejected, I feel worthless, I gave this my everything. I feel like God has abondoned me that I’m struggling to pray but I don’t know where to turn I only have God. I feel like God didn’t pick me because how can...
Replies
Views
God bless u all, I kindly seek for ur prayers. I got exposed to HIV Positive person at the begining of last month, right now am Negative but so worried coz I don't know what may come. I can't stop worrying and crying, please members pray for me. Just looking at my kids worries me coz it's too...
Replies
Views
I need emotional help. Am very much drawn to a male friend of mine and I know am developing strong feelings for him though he doesn't see me like that way. It's getting hard to hide them and I have prayed to know why him am soooo stressed Abt it coz longing for someone who may not want u is...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I come to you for healing clear my mind and heart, Help me to forgive when someone does you wrong. Find peace in my heart and life. Remove anything that not for me and anybody lord . I’ve been hurt by the same person for years but I can’t walk away help me guide me lord please...
Replies
Views
I'm in need of prayer because I'm going through a personal matter. I live with someone who is struggling with prescribed medication withdrawal and alcohol dependence. It's very hard for me but I deeply care about this person. My loved one has lied to me repeatedly about a lot of things, mostly...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom