Praise the Lord pastor ### who ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord pastor My daughter who is one month old is in ICU, in coma stage she is not responding to anything pls pray for her. Her name is ###.
Dear Heavenly Father Jesus the almighty I pray for my brothers and sisters In Christ. I pray that we lean not of our own understanding but yours. I pray people find you. I pray that we remember you give us obstacles in life you don't do it to make us turn from you, be mad at you, be frustrated, feel like giving up instead you want us to come closer to you. I pray we put our full armor of God on and we squeeze hold hug you so tight that we have trouble breathing. I pray we cast no stones that we speak life, hope, forgiveness. I pray for those who need you. I pray we remember you are the anchor, you stand with us always, you are the way maker, you are the miracle worker, you are the peacemaker, you are the ultimate healer. You can heal the sick, you can change a gangster and make them fall on their knees and worshipping YOU and giving up the bad ways, you can cast out demons, you can calm the storm, you can put family back together, you can take the brokenhearted and make them better, you can make the blind see again, you can make the deaf hear again. You can do things the world can't do. When drs say I can't cure, I can't heal you step in and say let me work and be the master healer. I pray we stand firm, feet planted, arms wide open and we worship you. I pray we leave no room for the devil and his ways to sneak into our life and block out his negative thoughts. I also know you can make an addiction person be free of their addiction. You are always working even when we don't see it. I feel your love and protection and your good angels surrounding us. I proclaim this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray for us miracle blessing,I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray for me I need justice and God miracle 😭 pls pls pls I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
166
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
143
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom