Praise the lord, Paster, my wife name ###

Abmire

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, Paster, my wife name is ###, she is suffering from ###, she was going for church last 4yr, she has taken baptisms, but now she unable to walk, so please pray for her so that she can come to church again in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Let me never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus.

God heal me in every area of my life and cleanse me of anything that breaks Your heart. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. May I always acknowledge You first in all my ways, allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the thoughts that I think, and the words that I speak. Let me always live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause.

God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
227
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or speaking word curse upon me and my family. Lord You see her instigation to cause chaos and satisfaction she gets from dividing, judging and corrupting my family...
Replies
10
Views
101
Please pray for my older daughter to be grateful and thankful for her jobs and her supportive family. Lord, I pray that You will give my daughters a spirit of gratefulness for all the sacrifice I made for them and to let her see her behavior to please this young man and enabling him to...
Replies
14
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom