Praise the lord ..my pray request is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me pls as I'm unable to sleep at the moment.. I can't sleep. Not feeling sleepy. Tension and worries. Sadness. Burden like. Feels like crying sometimes. No one whom I'm feeling free to xpress my thoughts. Sometimes situation is like that when we can't xpress our heart thoughts to own...
Replies
11
Views
199
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus I need prayer for me I'm feeling stressed like. I don't know what is the reason exactly. Went to church also but still feeling not peace inside me. Tense like. Not feeling happy inside. Worrying only. Not willing to do anything also. feeling frustrate and angry like. I...
Replies
9
Views
206
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and answer everyone's prayers on this site. I'm trying my best to hold on. The stress is unbearable and I'm tired of trying to figure out everyone's problems when I can't figure out my own. They say that you don't put on more than we can bare but when is...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom