Praise the lord 🙏. my name is ###. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord 🙏 My name is ### Please pray a little ### change my life Jesus change my thoughts and opinions God. Isaiah I have a rash all over my body itches and itches
Replies
7
Views
473
Praise the Lord 🙏 my name is ###, I am suffering from HIV by birth attack in my body now suffering from some health issues please pray my brother name is ###, he is suffering from HBSC virus please 🙏 pray and ###/### blood test undhi please prayer 🙏 cheyyandi normal report vachhela 🙏 pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
530
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom