Praise the Lord My both leg injured. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It makes me feel uncomfortable to have high blood pressure in both legs, but I don't deserve to have high pressure in my body like that. Please heal what is going on in both my legs to be normal without any high blood pressure to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
281
Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
231
I don't know what is going on with the veins cause pain everywhere in the legs. Lord recognize that I don't like to get pains because I don't know how to cause where pain comes from. Please get rid of the pain everywhere in both my legs be free to be normal.
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom