Praise the Lord kindly pray for ###...

(Please listen to the videos below, they are the most important thing you can do for your soul, today. God Bless!)

ARE YOU SAVED ETERNALLY ?!?!
How to BIBLICALLY be "BORN AGAIN" (SAVED ETERNALLY), ................. {For by GRACE we are SAVED through FAITH, in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ} !!!

THE MEANING OF BORN AGAIN

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? ARE YOU "TRULY" SAVED??!!!

ETERNAL SECURITY (Means once you truly "UNDERSTAND", "BELIEVE" in your heart & "TRUST" in the shed "BLOOD & FINISHED WORK" of Jesus Christ on the cross, you can "NOT" ever LOSE your SALVATION).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
245
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
213
kindly pray for my daughter that she may be filled with wisdom to choose her career for her further studies and job
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom