Praise the Lord Jesus Christ please give ...

Gogdul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ please give me a strength to do hard work in my office I have to impress them with my work they have to say from their words to me you have to be here only because you are working excellent you have to be here only like that they have to Jesus. I have to feel like this is my office. please help to my ### to get a government job. Bless him Jesus and my parents are suffering a lot because of me and my ### because of my job give us permanent jobs.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right. (Psalms 84:11)
 
I’m praying that God will provide wisdom, strength and favor regarding your work situation. May He bless your family in a loving way, provide for all your needs and open doors for your ### to find a suitable job as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
215
Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
218
Dear God please help me today get my work done correctly and on time. I have my work up paperwork ready to send to my customer and I need to prepare the proposal for my customer to review next week. Please help me get this done today. Then I need to make up another work up for my boss and his...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom