Praise the Lord It's urgent prayer, I tried 2 times to come ### ###. But I couldn't do anything.. Please prayer for me, my parents didn't send any Christian healing meetings, they are Christians but they don't send any prayers, and jobs also. They are prayer ###. I missed ### ### youth meeting, and they are distrub every day at evening ###-###:###. Online live prayer.. I sent This message was to all prayer towers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm facing financial pressure from different sides. I tried for jobs but I didn't get anything. Also I'm always experiencing fatigue even after hours of sleep. No energy and stamina in the body & mind. Also my mind is shivering without a reason. Don't know why it's happening. I have a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
306
Praise the Lord 🙏 I'm ###. Before marriage, my family members and I had a good life. But after marriage, we faced hell. We thought Christian people were good, so my brother and I married Christian partners who are born again and dedicated to Jesus. But we didn't realize that culprits were among...
Replies
9
Views
345
Good evening/morning, prayer request members, my name is Alissa and I have a very urgent request to still be prayed for that I already been trying to pray by myself constantly. My friend named ### has been going through a court case for a car that he never stole but he is being held responsible...
Replies
10
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom