Praise the lord, I'm struggling to perform ...

Culeria

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, I'm struggling to perform in my job because of my numbers are not up to the mark and due to which I am depressed and getting addicted to alcohol. Please pray for me as I don't want to live life like this and want to live life as per Bible.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
163
Dearest reader I know you might think this is absurd or petty or even hostility but a lot of my anxiety comes from my cat. He is indoor at night and outdoor in the evening every day. I won’t find him. So I turn to drinking to calm my nerves. Also I don’t have an ounce of support from my brother...
Replies
9
Views
258
My family needs prayer as we are struggling financially and may lose our home. Despite both my husband and I working, we can't afford our mortgage, and we're overwhelmed by bills and grocery costs. We've lived in our home for 14 years and have three children on the autism spectrum, but we're...
Replies
8
Views
811
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom