Praise the lord I'm ### from ###...

Gatevale

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord I'm ### from ### this week I'm going to apply for government job kindly pray for me ..I have to get the job πŸ™ Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™
Replies
6
Views
132
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray πŸ™,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I need peace of life πŸ™
Replies
8
Views
143
Praise report: this morning I asked for prayers for safe travels as snow is still on the ground. I thank you Lord Jesus Christ for keeping me safe and letting me get back home safely. Prayer request: is to find a job soon. I’m continuing to apply today and I pray for finding a job so that I can...
Replies
5
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom