Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Let's just say, after more than 3 years of adjusting to my physical and mental disabilities I still have some difficulty dealing with my 'conditions' and such. On the bright side, "I'M ALIVE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD!" and "AFTER BEING BACKSLIDDEN FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, OUR...
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for me I has my board exams from ### and I'm not feeling well 😭 please please pray for me I'm feeling depressed
Replies
8
Views
352
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom