Praise the Lord, I had chest pain in both sides, I can't jump, I

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-2198
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2198

Guest
Praise the Lord,

I had chest pain in both sides, I can't jump, I can't sleep on the floor in an upside-down position. If I tell these things to my mother, she will worry about me and she will be afraid of my body condition. So I can't share it with anybody. I am totally disturbed because why such pain is coming to me, whether it's chest cancer, or some other disease, why? These many questions are asking me, so I can't be happy or at peace of mind. Please pray for me, I pray to God Jesus, this much pain should not come to anybody, even my enemy. Please forgive my mistakes and cure my pain and give health, Daddy, I beg you Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had chest pain. Did angiography and m diagnosed with 4 blockages but didn't go for angioplasty as I believed that Jesus will have mercy n heal n I'll be restored back to my original position. I m due for angioplasty this week. Please Pray for complete restoration before I undergo the procedure...
Replies
8
Views
250
Last 4yrs I had chest pains later it disappeared, 2yrs later it came after some medication it gone, this year since March it started again I want to hospital and after diagnosed me I was told that my heart shifted from its position and it caused me difficulty in breathing, right now I can't...
Replies
9
Views
152
I had chest pains last night. I do not know if it is stroke or something like that. Please ask the Lord to heal me and I do not want to have chest pains anymore. I do not eat greasy stuff nor I have too much salt in my food, I do not know what it is causing it. I hope it is not coronary artery...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,459
Messages
16,777,179
Members
648,003
Latest member
Celaurnirlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom