Praise the Lord ###, I had a doubt, if ...

dake mrudula

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, ###, I had a doubt, if a problem occurs to us, then how should we take that---whether as God's will and accept that or pray God to take away that? Pls share your valuable comments.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
74
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom