Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thankyou so much for praying for my family. I myself with my family member's will be coming from ### this Easter. Please pray for my family member's to reach there safely and be blessed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
98
LORD of grace and mercy I came before you for an ### financial miracle to help my ### and pay off my ###.
Replies
10
Views
440
Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom