Querraeld

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, I am ### From ### today I have a prayer request for my grandmother (### ###) she is ### yrs old and diagnosed with cancer ๐Ÿ™ pray for her. so, that she can receive the healing of Lord Jesus Christ. currently she is in ### ### doctors will clarify more on her on ### on what stage is this cancer or how to treat it.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name to ask for a miraculous healing for ###. We know that nothing is impossible for You, and we ask that You would touch her with Your healing power and restore her health. We ask that You would give her strength and courage to face this difficult time. We also ask for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical staff caring for her, that they would be able to provide the best care and treatment for her. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician and we ask that You would bring healing and restoration to her body, mind, and spirit. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
Thank you

Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name to ask for a miraculous healing for ###. We know that nothing is impossible for You, and we ask that You would touch her with Your healing power and restore her health. We ask that You would give her strength and courage to face this difficult time. We also ask for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical staff caring for her, that they would be able to provide the best care and treatment for her. Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician and we ask that You would bring healing and restoration to her body, mind, and spirit. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, Iโ€™m doing well, and Iโ€™m very โ€˜Blessed by God!โ€™ and for that, โ€œIโ€™m very thankful.โ€ With that said, I do have a somewhat, โ€œNaggingโ€ issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
235
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray ๐Ÿ™,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I need peace of life ๐Ÿ™
Replies
8
Views
142
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. Iโ€™m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3ยฝ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom