Praise the lord ..... I am ###, I am a believer .... I would like to request for the prayer myself, as I am suffering from stage 2 diabetic, stage 2 liver enlargement, and stage 2 prostrate enlargement .... so please pray for me, so that I can glorify my God's name for a longer period......
I will always pray for you and our Almighty God will bless you.
 
Praise the lord ..... I am ###, I am a believer .... I would like to request for the prayer myself, as I am suffering from stage 2 diabetic, stage 2 liver enlargement, and stage 2 prostrate enlargement .... so please pray for me, so that I can glorify my God's name for a longer period......
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
133
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
94
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom