Praise the lord ..I am ### ..my ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray for us miracle blessing,I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray for me I need justice and God miracle 😭 pls pls pls I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
173
I am ### from ###. Since a month I have lump near ###. I visited two doctors but not cure yet. pray for healing and quick recovery. thanks.
Replies
10
Views
349
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom