Praise the Lord I am in a ...

Empive

Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord I am in a big tension My love has left me. There is a lot of misunderstanding between us. He has blocked me. I want him back.
 
Praise the Lord I am in a big tension My love has left me. There is a lot of misunderstanding between us. He has blocked me. I want him back.
Praying for others to love you:

God says to love Him first and then love others.
You are putting too much effort in making someone love you and that will drive them away.
You will live a very disappointing life if your happiness depends on other people.
We are all sinners and self-centered because of that.
There are lots of men who will love you the way you are wanting.
God won't force anyone to love someone as that would violate their free will.
Love God first and ask Him to bring the right person for you.

Relationships:

We are all sinners and not perfect.
Because of that we often get into conflicts with others.
God says if two people agree it will be done.
People like talking about themselves. If you keep the conversation
on the other person and what they like they will love you.

Don't try to get your way or prove you are right just be confident
in yourself after all you are God's child and He loves you.


Scriptures on how to treat others:

Ephesians 4:32​

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:31​

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Ephesians 4:29-32​

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 15:12​

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

​

 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
137
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
94
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom