Praise the Lord I am ###.. I have request you to

Belia

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord
I am ###..
I have request you to pray for my family quarrel within my wife ### and my mother ### ..... Pls pray for them.
Pls pray for them loving spirit...
Thanks
Praise the Lord..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord
I am ###..
I have request you to pray for my family quarrel within my wife ### and my mother ### ..... Pls pray for them.
Pls pray for them loving spirit...
Thanks
Praise the Lord..
Praise the Lord
I am ###..
I have request you to pray for my family quarrel within my wife ### and my mother ### ..... Pls pray for them.
Pls pray for them loving spirit...
Thanks
Praise the Lord..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hai this ###, I have request prayer that I am still now single I want a good partner for my life. Please pray for me to get a good partner also even my ###'s sisters also want to get a good partner kindly pray for us to get married soon.
Replies
12
Views
571
Hai this ###, I have request prayer that I am still now single I want a good partner for my life. Please pray for me to get a good partner also even my ###'s sisters also want to get a good partner kindly pray for us to get married soon.
Replies
7
Views
546
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom