Praise the Lord I am ### from ###...

Yenrayn

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord
I am ### from ###, ### and I am an engineering student from 7
of December to 8 of January I will be writing my 3 semester examination.
The 1 and 2 semester I suffered a lot due to bad friends, irregular
classes and carelessness lack of wisdom to study, depression and a lot
more. But I had a personal encounter with God and he is doing miracles in
my education now. Just like the prodigal son who came back to his father
(Luke 11) I came back to Jesus. His love and grace saved me His mercy
built me.
Today I am happy and thankfully for the life Jesus gave me. Next month
that is after my exams gets over I will be taking Baptism so please keep me
in your prayer and help me build my spiritual prayer life.
Also please pray for my exams and I have arrears also to clear.
Please pray for my preparations, exam, corrections and result. The board
of corrections is ###.
Thanking you
###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Let's just say, after more than 3 years of adjusting to my physical and mental disabilities I still have some difficulty dealing with my 'conditions' and such. On the bright side, "I'M ALIVE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD!" and "AFTER BEING BACKSLIDDEN FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, OUR...
Replies
11
Views
224
Dear Father in Heaven, I praise you and thank you for the wonder of your creation. Thank you for making the earth and for making us to care for it, and to know you and to love you. The past week, nature has groaned under the weight of sin - a heatwave - and your people have also. I am eternally...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom