Praise the Lord help me pray for ...

Varinange

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord help me pray for my urgent situation to find a partner God created for me according to Genesis 2:18 and I also need to be released from the spirit of disappointment from my past, present, and future relationships also to be released from the spirit that takes my blessings before I receive them ..in Jesus mighty name..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
217
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
181
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom