Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
231
Praise the Lord 🙌 My ### years old daughter is suffering from high fever since ### (###) days... please please prayer for her early recovery... from ###
Replies
8
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom