Praise the Lord God bless ### with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAYER: Dear loving Father, thank You for Your promise that You will bless the home of the righteous. Lord, I open my heart and my house to You today. Come and dwell with me. Let Your presence transform my house into a home filled with Your peace, love, and blessing. Like David, I humble myself...
Replies
9
Views
330
Praise the lord father. Am praying for new job and for my health is not good and present job am not good at, father. Am praying for family unite them in you, father. Am handing all issues to you, father, kindly show mercy on us, father. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
320
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom